Pullman & Comley is pleased to continue its annual seminar on labor and employment law with a program that offers Connecticut businesses practical, real world tactics to address the many labor and employment and employee benefits issues they face today.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Responding to a Retaliation, Discrimination or Harassment Claim
- The Affordable Care Act – Are you in Compliance?
- Drug Testing Employees and Dealing with Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
- Developments in Department of Labor Wage Enforcement
- New Developments in OFCCP Compliance for Federal Contractors
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Registration and Seminar
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Lunch and Networking
The Norwalk Inn
99 East Avenue
If you are interested in attending the seminar, please send an e-mail request to email@example.com.