We are pleased to announce that Paul Lambert of 360 Corporate Benefit Advisors, an independent employee benefits consulting agency with specific expertise in health and welfare consulting, will be the lunchtime speaker at our upcoming seminar on March 14. His topic is The Affordable Care Act—A View from Ground Zero. Paul will cover how the ACA is impacting benefit plans and what employers can do to cope with the regulations — or even take advantage of them.
As part of our ongoing Labor, Employment Law and Employee Benefits seminar series, next week’s half-day program will provide our guests with information on the latest legal developments affecting employers and the workplace.
Topics presented by our attorneys will include:
- The Affordable Care Act: What Employers Need to Know Now
- The DOL’s “Misclassification Initiative” – Its Effect on Connecticut Businesses
- The Impact of Legalized Medical Marijuana on Employers
- Addressing Bullying in the Workplace
- Accommodating Transgender and Transsexual Employees
For the full agenda, please click here.
Friday, March 14, 2014
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The Norwalk Inn
99 East Avenue
For more information, or to register please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.330.2059.