As part of Pullman & Comley’s ongoing seminar series addressing the latest legal developments affecting employers and the workplace, we are pleased to announce that our Spring Seminar will be held this year on Friday, March 14 in Norwalk.
Topics will include:
- The Affordable Care Act: What Employers Need to Know Now
- The DOL’s “Misclassification Initiative” – Its Effect on Connecticut Businesses
- The Impact of Legalized Medical Marijuana on Employers
- Addressing Bullying in the Workplace
- Accommodating Transgender and Transsexual Employees
For the full agenda, please click here.
Friday, March 14, 2014
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The Norwalk Inn
99 East Avenue
For more information, or to register please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.330.2059.